In this policy, we explain how we collect, use, share and protect your personal information when you submit your information through this website.
Who we are
- “we/us” means Vodafone Group Services Limited;
- “third party” means someone who is not you or us; and
- “Vodafone Group” means Vodafone Group Plc and any company or other organisation in which Vodafone Group Plc owns more than 15% of the share capital.
Our registered office is Vodafone House, The Connection Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN]. We are registered in England under company number 02370135.
Vodafone Group Services Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), registration number Z802136X. You can find their website here.
Personal information we collect about you
When you register your interest about Works With V Partners on this site, we will collect your personal information when you submit details about your product – your name, contact details (phone number & email address), and the company you work for. Submission of this information is not mandatory, however we will not be able to contact you regarding possible partnerships if you do not provide this information.
We will process this data on the basis of our legitimate business interests as part of developing an ecosystem of connected devices, by registering interested third parties and their connected propositions.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your interest in becoming a partner of V Sim;
- To contact you if we are interested in partnering with you; and
- To keep you updated about the Works With V programme.
How long we keep your personal information for
As we will use your information to contact you regarding partnerships, we will continue to process this data if we are working together, or if you are unresponsive we will delete this information after a year. You can request to be removed from our database of potential partners at any time by contacting us here.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have specialised security teams who constantly review and improve our measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction.
Communications over the internet (such as emails) aren’t secure unless they’ve been encrypted. Your communications may go through a number of countries before being delivered, as this is the nature of the internet.
We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
Data sharing and data transfers
We will not share your data with third parties and we will not transfer your data outside the EEA.
You have a number of rights over your personal data.
- You can request a copy of your data, or ask us how we’ve used it;
- You can request we correct your information;
- You can request we delete your email; or
- You can object to us processing your data.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us here.